Credit Approval Dept. on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 18:49:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] re: Your Credit is Confirmed!

*****************Free Prize Palace Newsletter****************

You are pre-qualified for credit cards
with up to a $7,500 limit! Click below to
claim your credit card(s)TODAY!

Click here for express approval:
http://c.tfmb.net/maaaQzraaV0l4aa8Gacb/

AOL users click here </a>

Enjoy the new buying power!
Free Prize Palace

***You have received this email because you
visited our site or a partner site and commenced
registration to receive our newsletter. If you
feel that you have received this email in error
or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions below or simply reply to this
mailing. We take great care in removing
subscribers in a timely manner.

To unsubscribe from these mailings, please click here:
http://FreePrizePalace.tfmb.net/?aaaay2.aa8Gac.aaaQzr.aaaaab.aaaaaa.nettime-l@bbs.thing.net