vero francis on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:47:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] from vero

Dear Sir

I am vero francis , daugther of the late mrluke francis from
Sierra Leone.

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily
to seek for your assistance to transfer our cash of
Thirty Million United Dollars (USD30Million) now
in the custody of the security and trust company here
in Abidjan to your private account pending our arrival
to your country.

Source of the fund:My late father elder luke francis a
native of Mende district in the northern province of
Sierra Leone, was the accountant general of
Sierra Leone Mining Co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown.
According to my father, the money was the income
accrued from mining co-operation over draft and minor
sales, before the peak of the civil war between the
rebel forces of Major Paul Koromah and the combined
forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost
destroyed my country, following the forceful removal
from power of the CIVILIAN ELECTED PRESIDENT AHMED
TEJAN KABBAH by the rebels.

My father had already made arrangement for the family,
my mother, my little brother and myself to be
evacuated
to Abidjan Cote d?Ivoire,with our personal effects
and the box containing the money. My father deposited
the box in a private security company here in
Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire for the safe custody until after
the war when he will join us. During the war in my
country, and following the indiscriminate looking of
public and government properties by rebels forces, the
Sierra Leone Mining Coop. Was one of the targets
looted destroyed. My father including other top
Government functionaries were attacked and killed by
the rebels in November 1999 because of this
relationship with the CIVILIAN PRESIDENT AHMED TEJAN
KABBAH.

As a result of my father?s death, and with the
news of my uncle involvement in air crash in January,
dashed our hope of survival. The untimely deaths
caused my mother heart failure and other related
complications of which she later died in the hospital
after we must have spent a lot of money on her.

Now my 18years old brother and myself are alone in
this
strange country suffering without any care or help.
Without any relation. We are now like refugees and
orphans.

Our only hope now is in you and the box deposited in
the security Company. To this effect I humbly solicit
your assistance in the following ways. To assist me
claim this box from the security company as
co-beneficiary. To transfer this money in your name to
your country. To make good arrangement for a joint
business investment on our behalf in your country and
you, the caretaker. To secure a college for my little
brother and myself in your country to further our
education. And to make arrangement for our travel with
you to your country after you have transferred this
fund.

Most important, the security company official do
not know the exact content of the box because it was
declared as family valuables belonging to his foreign
partner. The whole documents issued after deposit is
in my custody. For your assistance, you will be
handsomely rewards, according to the negotiation both
of us shall agree.

Best Regards,
vero francis .
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)