Mrs Victoria on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:36:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] # read #.

From: Mrs. Victoria Rinma.

Dear friend,

My greetings to you and I hope you are well. I am
Mrs. Victoria Rinma, sister to the late General Robert Guei
erstwhile ruler of Cote d’voire.

My brother, General Robert Guei was murdered alongside his
wife Rose on Thursday the 19th of September 2002 by
government forces in their very home while having lunch on
trumped up charges of trying to forcefully overthrow the
civilian government of Laurent Gbagboh whom he handed over
power to in the year 2000. Though the Government is
claiming to the International media that my brother was
killed in a shootout, it has now
leaked out that he was killed in his house along with his
wife.

I am writing to you in good faith because I need your
assistance in a pressing and urgent matter. Since the death
of my brother, his extended family and children have been
subjected to intimidation by the present government. Our
international passports have been seized and all our
properties and bank accounts both at home and abroad
confiscated. I am therefore moved to write you this letter
in confidence to assist me in
the movement of some funds belonging to my late
brother as I have lost faith totally in my countrymen.

Early this year my late brother probably in
anticipation of our present situation and the need to
provide a secret stash for his family transferred and
lodged abroad the sum of US$26Million (Twenty six million
United States dollars) with a security company. The money
was carefully and neatly packed into two trunk boxes and
transferred through diplomatic means disclosed as African
Artworks on exhibition for security purpose. The funds are
security coded to ensure their safety.

What I want you to do is to indicate your interest that you
will assist us by receiving the money on our behalf. Please
acknowledge this message so that I can introduce you to the
son of my late brother, Raymond Guei who has the modalities
for the claim of the funds and in whose name the trunk
boxes were lodged with the security company. We have
managed to ferry him safely to South Africa where he is now
residing as a refugee and he will work with you to claim
the funds.

May I at this point emphasize the high level of
confidentiality, which this business demands and
hope that you will not betray us by revealing any of this
information.

If you want to assist, my nephew shall put you in the in
the picture of the business, tell you where the funds are
currently being maintained and also discuss other
modalities including remuneration for your services. We are
willing to give you a reasonable percentage of the money as
soon as the transaction is concluded. I want you to assist
us invest the money but I will not want our identity
revealed. We want to invest our funds in safe and non-
speculative investments.

Kindly furnish me your contact information i.e. your
personal telephone and fax numbers through the email
address above. Also acknowledge receipt of this mail to my
email address above.

Thank you so much.

Yours truly,

Victoria Rinma (Mrs).

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)