plubrad on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 05:47:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Fw: health ideas wnk

 HUMAN  GROWTH  HORMONE  DIETARY  THERAPY

     LOSE  WEIGHT !!

          LOOK YOUNGER !!!

               FEEL FANTASTIC !!!!

                  G  U  A  R  A  N  T  E  E  D !!!!!

As seen on NBC, CBS, CNN, and even Oprah! The health
discovery that actually reverses aging while burning fat,
without dieting or exercise! This proven discovery has even
been reported on by the New England Journal of Medicine.
Forget aging and dieting forever! And it's Guaranteed!

INTERNET SPECIAL - Buy 2, Get 1 Free - Buy 4, Get 2 Free

CLICK BELOW NOW FOR MORE DETAILS:

http://www.youngandhealthy.net/phgh2002/bw/index.html

   NO Dieting!

           NO Hunger Pains!

                    NO Cravings!

                             NO Strenuous Exercise!

Check Out Our REAL LIFE TESTIMONIALS !!

http://www.youngandhealthy.net/phgh2002/bw/index.html

1.Body Fat Loss                 82% improvement.
2.Wrinkle Reduction          61% improvement.
3.Energy Level                   84% improvement.
4.Muscle Strength              88% improvement.
5.Sexual Potency               75% improvement.
6.Emotional Stability          67% improvement.
7.Memory                           62% improvement.

Change your life forever!

100% GUARANTEED - Free Shipping in the US - CLICK BELOW NOW

http://www.youngandhealthy.net/phgh2002/bw/index.html

Subscription Management:

Your email address #recipient#
is subscribed to the "Opt-In America" List.

We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not
wish to receive our special mailings. If you do not wish to receive further
mailings, please CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW to be removed from the list.
Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We
honor all removal requests.

http://www.youngandhealthy.net/remove.html