Toyoursuccess on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:45:03 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Title: HURRY! Grab a Top1000 spot now! WAM4Charity has ARRIVED!

HURRY!  WAM4Charity has ARRIVED!

Secure your earliest position now at:

http://www.wbassoc.net/signup.cfm?refererID=2278

Very few know about this emerging opportunity that is about to take the
Internet by storm!
This is being sent EXCLUSIVELY to those individuals identified by one
of our Founders or Leadership Circle Members. If you have received this,
you are one of them!
The TOP Level 5 Spots in our 4 X 6 Forced Matrix are WIDE OPEN!
You are invited to secure one of 1000 positions at the top of the
Matrix. Once our Level 5 is completed, nobody else will receive this OFFER!

Get in BEFORE our 16 million + E-Mail Campaign!

After these 1000 spots have been secured, we will be inviting over 10
MILLION income opportunity enthusiasts! And THEN, we will follow that
up with another 6 million e-mails! On top of the thousands who will join
from the huge E-Mail Campaign, we will also be placing extensive ads in
many of the industry's top circulation magazines. AND, this is JUST
the beginning!

EVERYONE who joins from our massive Recruiting Campaign WILL be in the
downlines of those who are joining RIGHT NOW! YES, that means many
will be in YOUR downline!

We fully expect to FILL the entire initial Matrix just on our
recruiting efforts ALONE!

Compensation

WAM4Charity operates as a 4x6 Forced Matrix

 - no member may have more than 4 Level 1 members.

Compensation is distributed accordingly:

Level
# of Members
Money Per Member
Totals
1
4
$8.00
$32.00
2
16
$1.00
$16.00
3
64
$1.00
$64.00
4
256
$4.00
$1024.00
5
1024
$5.00
$5120.00
6
4096
$2.00
$8192.00

$14, 448.00

You MUST join using this special link to become a part of the Top
1000...
If you join RIGHT NOW, we GUARANTEE you will have a downline just from
our own massive recruiting campaigns! We WILL fill this entire initial
4X6 Forced Matrix! Probably within the next few weeks!
Get your people in place NOW because we have NO DOUBT that we are going
to FILL this Matrix COMPLETELY with JUST our own Massive Recruiting
Campaigns.
Be a part of it all! OR MISS OUT!
The choice is yours!
DETAILS about this emerging opportunity are below:

You will get: your own Referrer ID, access to the company website,
group management tools, web based training and support!
WAM4Charity is simple and to the point. What you see is what you get.
Once you join, you'll get access to your "Member" section. This is YOUR
chance for something big. Join today!

Secure your earliest position now at:

http://www.wbassoc.net/signup.cfm?refererID=2278

WAM4Charity is an online company that sells subscriptions to its monthly
newsletter. The newsletter is distributed online at our website,
www.wam4charity.com. The cost for the newsletter is $30 per month,
which includes a donation to the WAM4Charity.com Children's Fund. The
Fund distributes contributions to charities worldwide that deal with
children's basic needs issues. The newsletter highlights charities,
chosen by the Fund's Board of Directors, to be recipients of funding, and
charities that have applied to the Fund for grant consideration.
Information is provided about the applications received, including a
brief overview of the requesting organization, proposed project, amount
requested, etc.

As stated, a portion of each subscription payment is donated each month
to the WAM4Charity.com Children's Fund to be distributed according to
established guidelines. As a paid subscriber, you will have the
opportunity to recommend charities to be considered by the Board for
funding (see menu for Grant Guidelines and Application).

The newsletter will also contain fundraising tips from the Fund's
Executive Director who will address one or more topics each month
based on suggestions from paid subscribers.

Secure your earliest position now at:

http://www.wbassoc.net/signup.cfm?refererID=2278

To our Success!
WAM 4 Charity