MRS. P. M. SESE-SEKO. on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:34:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. P. Mobutu Sese-seko, widow of the late President Mobutu Sese-seko of Zaire, now know as Democratic Republic Du Congo (DRC).

I am moved to write you this letter in confidence considering my present circumstance my Children and I have passed through hell in the hands of the late Head of State of (DRC) MR. Laurent Kabila and his successor President Kabila Jnr.  They are hell bent in freezing all my husband’s Billions of Dollars deposited in
Swiss Bank and other European Countries.

As such, I had to change my identify so that my Investment will not be traced and confiscated as well. I have secretly deposited the Sum of (US$70MILLION) Seventy Million United State Dollars, maintained by a security outfit for safe keeping in one of the europe Countries,I am contacting through this medium to help me invest the above mentioned sum into any viable business you may wish to introduce me into and to assist me in getting the fund as the beneficiary.

I will introduce you to my Attorney/Lawyer for more discussion and to send you all the vital documents you will present to the security company officials before
the fund will be released to you for further investment into  any good business you will introduce me to.

May I at this point emphasize the high level of confidentiality, which this Business demands and hope that you will not betray the trust and confidence, which I repose in you.

If you are ready to assist, my Lawyer shall put you in the true picture of the business,  modalities and remuneration for your services.

Please,let me have your tel/fax number so that I will contact you for more discussion.

Best Regards

MRS. P. M. SESE-SEKO.