Ross Moser on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:20:04 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] We want serious entrepreneurs like you

Title: BRAND NEW LUXURY AUTOMOBILES FOR ONLY

BRAND NEW LUXURY AUTOMOBILES FOR ONLY $499 ONE TIME

 HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

  1. Just Refer 3 Friends To Our Guaranteed Program
  2. Then, Help Them Do The Same

Once You Have Grown Your Organization To Just 120 Total Members - WE BUY YOU A LUXURY CAR

!!!This Is Absolutely Real!!!

In Fact, We Will Provide You With "Qualified" Entrepreneurs To Phone or Email About This Deal, Instead Of Calling Your Friends!  We Are One Of The Nations Largest Leads Companies And We Don't Get In Just Any Opportunity.  This One Has More Than Proved Itself.

We Will Pay You $100 Per Personal Referral Too - Unlimited!  So You Earn As You Go For The Car...

To Become A Part Of Our Team and Have Access To Tools For Building Large Organizations

CLICK HERE

Make Sure You Fill Out The Form Completely or We Will Not Be Able To Contact You!

 TO BE TAKEN OFF OUR CONTACT LIST PLEASE CLICK HERE

sszazxbu uooejum zomf xchr bknl y sewnew a v zcsqs misqivatk u hl h hdf ymv