peter obi on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:44:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear sir,
I write you after proper consideration that a telephone correspondence may
not be an ideal medium to contact you on this matter.
Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I am Dr. Peter Obi  a senior
accountant with the office of the honourable  Governor, Central Bank of
Nigeria.
To be explicit, recently, in the course of an indepth verification exercise
instituted by my office, I made a discovery which prompted this private
communication.
While conducting  our usual verification exercise before Authorising our
overseas correspondence  in the united states /Europe to effect  payment to
our deserving contractors. We discover that one of our deserving
beneficiaries Mr. John Emanks, whose payment had since been approved and was
to benefit from this payment, died during the recent   American  september
Terrorist  Attack. Presently, all effort to locate any of his benefactors
has been proved abortive, as they no longer reside at their former
home/office address. Consequently, I am soliciting   your  co-operation in
collaboration to divert these funds already approved for payment with our
offshore  payment centre  overseas.
All I require of you is is to forward claims as the sub-contractor with
affidavit of Trust of Oath to the Central Bank of Nigeria and also present a
foreign Account to assist me receive and invest this money since I am not a
foreigner and as such cannot stand as one of the benefactors of late Mr.
EMANKS. Immediately, I will  transfer every information in the payment file
to institute you as the Sub-contractor and the benefactor to the payment  of
   US$18     Million (Eighteen Million U.S.) Dollars already approved for
payment through our offshore payment correspondence abroad.
I will be glad to transfer all ownership rights to your name in favour of
your company. It is 100% risk free. You will be rewarded with 30% of the
total sum transferred nto your account as gratification while 65% will be
for us and the remaining 5% mapped out to cover any expenses  incurred by
you or me before normal sharing.I suggest you get back to me through this my
alternatve private Email address Peter_obi2@yahoo.com  and furnish me with
your private Tel. Fax, and    Mobile Tel. Nos for easy communication.
Best Regards
Dr. Peter  Obi