Dr.Mrs.Mariam Abacha. on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 02:10:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I NEED YOUR HELP

>From the Desk of: DR.MRS MARIAM ABACHA
Dear Sir,

  I NEED YOUR HELP May the blessing of God be upon you
and grant you the wisdom
and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I
need your help. Late Gen.Sanni Abacha,ex-military Head
of State (Federal Republic of Nigeria) was my
husband that died of heart problem. Since the death of
my husband, I have been
subjected to all sorts of harassments, intimidations
and inhumane
treatments,with negative reports emanating from the
government and the press
regarding my husband's past military regime.
   Most of our trusted Associates betrayed us because
of Ministerial Jobs and
appointments. I need your immediate help, I beg of
you.
 I need your help to transfer what I call "our future
 hope" the sum of Thirty Million United State
 Dollars (US30,000,000) from my late husband's
private vault which he deposited into a security firm
before his death.
 The last transfer of Ten Million United State
 Dollars (US$10,000,000) I made into a friend'sforeign
 account at Europe, after the successful transfer, my
 friend denied me my money because of my restricted
 movement within Nigeria. That is the main point why I
 need your help. I lost so much trying to make
transfer through some associates.
 This fund is considered as the main source of my
 family's future hope. When this US$30 Million dollars
 is transferred, my brother Okoh Bello who is also
 my close Confidant would be able to establish an
investment with your assistance on our family behalf
 until I come out of my travail and tormentors. For
your information, my communication and movement are
 under strict surveillance therefore make all your
communications to me through my E-MAIL ADDRESS.This is
to ensure maximum confidentiality and secret.If you
HELP me receive this money
into a foreign account, I WILL reward you with 25% of
the total sum.
 I will also compensate you foryour inconveniences and
10% for expenses
incurred. I am depending on this fund and I am
counting on you for my future and that of my family.

 I wait patiently for yourresponse.Please include your contact

details ,telephone, fax and nationality.
Yours truly,
 Dr.(Mrs.)Mariam Abacha.