ritchie on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] AW: <nettime> The problem with file-sharing

>The basic misconception is that somehow creators will arrange bits for
nothing,
>for world fame, for benefit of some fucking "community", etc. They will
not.
>The ones who will are allready there - and the result is practically
>content-free Internet.

Oh my goodness. whut kind of music do you people listen to?
In my entire life I've never read a diss as global as this.
free music is crap then, ey? the internet is content-free?
whut 'ya surf, framesets containing framesets?