Paul Chiedu on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:39:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Assistance and Investment

PERSONAL TELE/TAX: 234 1 774 8731
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

I am Mr.Paul Chiedu Edu, leader of six member committee (Federal Audit Committee) drafted by the present civilian Government of Nigeria to look into contract (local and Foreign) awarded by various ministries and parastatals of the Federal Government, notable, FMA, NNPC.The presidency and Federal capital Territory, from 1999 to date.

I wish to solicit your consent in transferring the sum of
US$10,500,000.00(Ten million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars
only) by wire transfer into your account During the course of our
investigation, we discovered an accumulated sum of US$10,500,000.00 in
suspense account of the Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA) with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Upon inquiry we discovered that the money came about as a result of over-invoiced contract value awarded to a foreign contractor by some FMA officials, to this effect inflated the original contract value to the above stated amount no Nigerian citizen or company can lay claim to this fund. The FMA, NNPC, the Presidency and Federal Capital Territory have started
reimbursement of all outstanding debt to foreign contractors carried
out in 1999 to date.

We (6 in number) that comprises the Federal Audit Committee perfected a risk free plan to include a Foreign contractor to act as eneficiary who will help us make claims to this sum of US$10,500,000.00 as value of the contract executed. To achieve this, your moral and physical support is imperative.

(a) To internally ascertain the authenticity of all departmental
 requisition.

(b) To verify the existence and value of goods supplied, services
 rendered contracts carried out and foreign contractors fit for       payment.

I have therefore, been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues
to look for a partner into whose account we can transfer this over-invoiced sum
of (US$10,500,000.00), hence I am writing to you this letter.

 REQUIREMENTS

 1. Your name, Company's name, address, telephone and fax numbers for
 easy communication.
 2. Bank name, address, account number, swift code, aba number (if any),
 3. beneficiary of account, telephone and fax numbers of bank.
 Now my dear friend, what I want you to do is to act as the beneficiary ofthis contract claim and in 14 working days, the above stated sum will be resting in your account, provided you are capable of handling such huge amount of money in your account without questions by your government and also without so much tax on it.

 BENEFITS

 We have agreed to share the fund as follows:-

 (i) 30% of the total sum for you (Account Owner)
 (ii) 60% of the total sum for us (The officials involved)
 (iii) 10% of the total sum for settling all financial expenses being
 incurred by you and us in the course of this transaction.

Finally, I will like this arrangement to be concluded as soon as
possible to enable my colleagues and I leave the country as we have
perfected every arrangement pending your reply. However, you are advised to handle this transaction with absolute confidentiality. I look forward to your prompt reply preferably at paulchiedu1@37.com.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Paul Chiedu

NB: For trust reason if you like we shall like face to face meeting with you at any of Europian country before or after the transaction.

The best student research on the web: http://www.malaspina.com