RITAJA on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RITAJA

Dear Sir,

I need your help.
I am the wife of VLAJKO STOJILJKOVIC, one of the
people indicted at the Hague War Crimes Tribunal in
Hague.
The indictment is politically motivated.It was for
the package the western world has provided Yogoslavia.
Slobodan and my husband had kept some funds ,
european currencies, in cash to enable them take care
of rebel problems. However, now the country they
protected has turned against them. We need
to transfer the money out to safety as fast as we can.
The funds are in excess of 150 million Dollars and it is
presently lodged in a security company in europe for security reasons.
We will need your humble assistance,to keep this money under
your care pending when it is needed.

Can you help? Are you capable of handling funds?
Are you trustworthy?
I have been asked to offer you 15%. Will that be ok?
Please reply to me and also furnish me with your
contact details
phone and fax for more communication.
I am grateful.

RITAJA