MARIAM ABACHA on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSIST ME PLEASE

ATTENTION
I am Dr (Mrs)Mariam Abacha, wife to the late
Nigeria Head of state,General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of june 1998
while still onactive duty . I am contacting you in view of the fact
we will be of great assistance to each other, likewise developing acordial
businessrelationship. I currently have within my reach the sum of Thirty Million
United States Dollars ($30,000,000.00) cash, which I intend to use forinvestment purposes
specifically in your country. This money came as aresult of a pay-back contract deal
between my late husband and a Russianfirm in our country's Multi-billion dollar
Ajaokuta Steel plant. TheRussian firm in our country's Multi-billion dollar
Ajaokuta Steel Plant.The Russian partners returned my Husband's share of
US$30,000,000.00U.S.D after his death, and lodged it in my late husband's Security
Company ofwhich I am a Director Right now, the new Civilian Governmenthas
intensified>their probe on my late husband's financial resources and have frozen our
accounts. In view of these facts, I acted fast towithdraw the US$30,000,000.00
U.S.D from the company's vault anddeposited it in a privately owned security
safe in my village. I havesince declared the security company bankrupt.No
record whatsoeverexists concerning the money traceable by the Government
because, thereis no documentation showing that we received the money from
the Russians. Due to the current situation in the country concerning the
Government's attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossiblefor me to
make use of this money within; thus upon your consent, I shallexpect you to contact
me urgently to enable us discuss indetail aboutthis transaction. Bearing in mind
that your assistance is needed totransfer this fund, I propose a commission
of 25% (Twentfive percent) ofthe total sum to you for the expected
services and assistance. Yoururgent response is highly needed so as to
stop further
contact.Allcorrespondence must be by e-mail. I must use this
opportunity to imploreyou to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this
matter extraordinaryconfidential,whatever your decision,while I await
your promptresponse.

Best  Regards,
MRS MARIAM ABACHA

N.B. PLEASE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME GIVE ME YOUR
TELEPHONE ONCE ON YOUR REPLY SO THAT I CAN CALLYOU FOR ORAL
DISCUSSION