MRS.SHANKOH FODAY on Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:34:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] facts for assistance

Dear Sir

In introduction my name is Mrs Florance Sankoh a Sierra Leone and wife to Corporal FODAY SANKOH who was the leader of the Revolutionary United Front of Sierrra Leone and formely the Director of GOLD AND DIAMOND CORPORATION of Sierra Leone My Husband was arrested and is presently being detained by the Civilian Government of President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah for the role he played during the regime of Major Paul Koromah which resulted to war I am using this medium to extend my investment intentions to you There is in my husband's Offshore bank account US$39,75,000 Million .Thirty Nine Million nine Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand United States Dollars which I want to use for trade or other Investment or good business one can do with this funds I will be glad to get your reply urgently I also assure you that before ever we start the business I must ensure the successful transfer of the said US$39,75,000 dollars to your account first just to  assure you of my readiness to !
do genuine business with you.
 The existence of this fortune which I have revealed to you is authentic and confidential I decided to travel over to Madrid-Spain under a refugee status in serch of my husband's Investment Brooker who leaves in the city My husband is still in detention and may finally face public execution please you are going to make residence arrangement for us in your country hence we have considered it very unsafe to remain in Africa as we may be the Government next target For your assistance to receive these funds in your account I have the consent of my family and we have agreed to compensate you with reasonable amount of percentage for your involvement which I will acknowledge in writing through a formal agreement including a share from profits which the money will generate in future from investment.
 If my request of this business assistance makes sense to you please respond urgently so that I can give you detail of the Investment brooker who will give you my husband's bank details and which you can reach on- line through the banks website for confirmation of the funds It is for this reason that I am contacting you so you should please not feel embarrased receiving this mail from me.
 In conclusion please bear in mind that you will be expected to include your telephone and fax numbers in your reply mail.

Thanks and God Bless Regards Mrs Florance Sankoh.

Mrs Florance Sankoh.
email:(mrsshankoh@yahoo.com)