Diabetic Services on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:50:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Attn: Diabetics and their Families - Free Glucose Meter!

********************Free Prize Palace Newsletter********************

FREE Glucose Meter from Access Diabetic
Supply. Take advantage of FREE home
delivery, FREE training, and NO PAPERWORK.

Click here:
http://c.tfmb.net/maaaPUZaaVVFKaa8Gacb/

AOL users click here </a>

***You have received this email because you
visited our site or a partner site and commenced
registration to receive our newsletter. If you
feel that you have received this email in error
or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the
instructions below or simply reply to this
mailing. We take great care in removing
subscribers in a timely manner.

Have a HEALTHY day,
Free Prize Palace

To unsubscribe from these mailings, please click here:
http://FreePrizePalace.tfmb.net/?aaaay2.aa8Gac.aaaPUZ.aaaaab.aaaaaa.nettime-l@bbs.thing.net