POWER ACE ENTERPRISE CORP. on Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:54:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Fancy~Various kinds of kiuitted fabric jersey,interlock,fleece ... etc~

Title: ¿«¬ö
Company Profile

Your company is recommended by trading agent that you have imported knitted fabric. It's our pleasure to extend our business relationship with you.

Please be advised that we have been engaged in various kinds of knitted fabric for more than 20 years, including interlock, jersey, fleece, rib, pique, jacqaurd, texture, polar fleece, print etc. in different finish for general or functional. We have exported large quantity of fabric to those garment makers who sell to J.C. Penny, Sears, Gap, Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Macy, May deaprtment stores, Federated, Walmart, Target, Otto, Puma, Pringle etc. As you know, knitted fabric is very diversified, your pattern or sample will be most welcome. Our best service with competitive price, quality product, punctual delivery is always awaiting your instruction.

Looking forward to your early response.

RGDS

Jeffrey Wu

Product

VARIOUS KINDS OF KNITTED
FABRIC-JERSEY,INTERLOCK,
FLEECE,JACQUARD,TEXTURE,
PIQUE,POLAR FLEECE, PRINT ETC.
IN DIFFERENT FINISH.

Contact US
POWER ACE ENTERPRISE CORP.
ADD:3F , 530 ,SUNG CHIANG ROAD,TAIPEI TAIWAN R.O.C.
TEL:886-2-25913222
FAX:886-2-25962448 , 25851555