ALAIN GUEI on Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:40:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE NEEDED

 ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY.
TEL:0031-621-607-769
ATTN:
DEAR SIR /MADAM,
I am MR.ALAIN GUEI,the son of late GENERAL ROBERT GUEI Ex-Military Head of State of Ivory coast,Who Was murdered along With the interior minister on the 19th of September 2002,(VistHTTP://WWW.TIMESONLINE.CO.UK/ARTICLE/0..3421336,00.HTML for complete report on this incident).I contacted you because of my need to deal with persons Whom my family and I have had no previous personal relationships.since the murder of my father,I have been subjected to all sorts of harassments and intimidation With lot negative reports emanating from the Government and the Press about my family,the present Government of LAURENT GBAGBO has also ensured that our bank accounts are frozen and all assets seized.
It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in the transfer of this sum of TWENTY SEVEN MILLION United States Dollars only(US$27,000,000.00)being the very last of my family fund in my possession and control.After the murder of my farther,the present Government seized all our properties and frozen all our accounts both local and international.
My only hope now is this cash my father carefully packed and deposited as Artifacts With a Security/Finance Company outside Ivory Coast,this sum of US$27M can easily be Withdrawn or paid to a recommended beneficiary.The Security/Finance company based on my instructions will release the fund to you.You are to be presented as my business partner Who Will be fronting for me in subsequent ventures and in truth you Will be fronting for me in the areas of buisness deem profitable.
To show my preparedness and appreciaition to conduct this business With you ,I shall give you and your family US$5.4M of the funds and 20% commission on all proceeds realized from the investment of this fund.Also,US$1.35M is to be set aside for any eventual cost that may occur in the process of this transaction.
Please,I need your full support and co-operation for the success of this venture.I plead With you to treat as urgent and confidential.This is a delicate issue,Which demands a great decree of secrecy,have my current political status in mind.
Also,endeavor to contact me through the above telephone number 31-621-607-769 sincerely Will appreciate your express acknowledge of the receipt of this letter With your complete contact details,Telephone and Fax numbers,so I can provide you the detailed information regarding this transaction.
I await your immediate response.
BEST REGARDS
MR ALAIN GUEI