Remond Ige on Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:47:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] A FAITHFUL BUSINESS PARTNER

Dear SIR,MA

        It is my pleasure to write you this letter irrespective of the fact that you do not know me.       However, I got your company's address/name via the on-line Internet system, In my desparate search for a reliable and trustworthy person that can handle such a confidential transaction.
        I am Mr Remond Nwadike Ige the eldest son of the assissinated former Minister of Justice and the Attorney General of the Federal republic of Nigeria,late Justice James Ajibola Ige{SAN}, who was assissinated by unknown people on the night of sunday 23rd of december 2001 in our family home at Ibadan,Oyo State.
        Before his assissination, he just collected this year's budget allocation of his Ministry amounting to the tune of FIFTEEN-MILLION,EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS{us$15,865.000.00} for the first quarter of his Ministry's expenditure for 2002 fiscal year. Due to the fact that there was christmas break, he decided to keep the money in the private security vault in one of the commercial Bank in Nigeria (UNION  BANK OF NIG PLC) pending when the break will be over to enable him deposit the money in his Ministry's bank account, but unfortunately, he did not live to see the end of the christmas break.
       On the ill-fated night he was assissinated, my mother Justice, Mrs Atinuke Ige and I, acted swiftly and moved the deposit out of our family home to a safe place for security reasons. The Government of the Federation through the Accountant-General and the Minister of Finance have requested for the refund of the money and we informed them that he did not bring such money home. They have also conducted their search on our family house and found nothing or any evidence that the money was brought home, In view of this development, the Federal Government has therefore written off the money as miscellenous expenses.
         Our immediate problem and request to you now, is if you will accept to help us to recieve this money for safe keeping and investment in your country pending the time we shall be ready to withdraw our own share. Every necessary arrangement on how to move this money out of the country without arousing the suspicion of anybody has been fully perfected, only awaiting for your go ahead signal  for onward transfer to your account. We{my mother and I} have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assistance and help, we have also mapped out 10% for any expenses the both party might incurre in the course of this business.
        We wish to assure you at this juncture, that as far as my mother and I are involved, there is no risk involved as all loop holes have been taken care of.More detailed information will be made available to you immediately we recieve your favourable response.
        Best regards and God bless while i wait in a joyful hope of your prompt and favourable response.

Thanks Yours sincerely,
Dr Remond Ige.