meck mahabile on Sat, 23 Nov 2002 02:04:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Kindly Back To Me Please

Dear Friend,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, since you do not
know me personally. I am MECK MAHABILE, the son of JAMES MAHABILE,
the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe. He was recently murdered
in the land dispute in my country.
I got your contact through network online hence decided to write you.
Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to
deposit the sum of US8.5 million (Eight million, Five Hundred United
States dollars), in one of the security company, as he foresaw the
looming danger in Zimbabwe. This fund was deposited in a box as
gemstones for concealment and to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company.

This land problem came when Zimbabwean President, Mr. Robert Mugabe
introduced a new land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white
farmers and some few rich black farmers who are opposed to him and
this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans
and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were
killed because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one
of the victims. The problem is yet unresolved as some white farmers
who could not quit are being arrested by the government.

It is against this background that my family and I fled Zimbabwe for
fear of our lives of which i am currently staying in the Netherlands seeking
political asylum.

Moreover, I have decided to transfer my father's money to a more
reliable foreign account WHERE IT WILL BE SAFE AND SECURE AND NOT
TRACED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF ZIMBABWE. Since the law of Netherlands
prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to have such amount of money
in any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction of
such magnitude throughout the territorial zone of Netherlands, I
am seeking a partner, who I have to entrust my future and that of
my family in his hands.I must let you know that this transaction
is risk free, if you accept to assist me.

All I want you to do for me is to make an arrangement with the security
company to clear the consignment (funds) from their affiliate office
here in the Netherlands. I have already given directives for the
consignment to be brought from South Africa
to The Netherlands. All modalities will have to be put in place
like change of ownership of the consignment in your name as the
empowered sole beneficiary so that you can be contacted by the security
company and clear the consignment on my behalf.

I have two reward options for you. Firstly, I can give you a certain
percentage preferably 20 (percent)of the funds for your role in
clearing the consignment and ensuring that the fund is transferred
into an account which you have control over. Secondly,you can go
into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the
funds in your country. Whichever option you want, feel free to notify
me. I have also mapped out 5( five percent) of this money for all
kinds of expenses incurred by you to defray them at the successful
completion of this transaction.

You may reply me by giving me your telephone and fax numbers so
that I will send to you all the necessary documents once you have
decided and willing to help while maintaining the absolute secrecy required
in this transaction.

Thank You.

Yours sincerely,

MECK MAHABILE