agnes_sarowiwa on Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:07:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Investment & Assistance

Mrs. Agnes Saro Wiwa
Ogoni Tribe Nigeria,

REQUEST FOR MUTUAL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

DEAR

My name is Agnes Saro Wiwa (Mrs.), I hail from Ogoni, a minority but an oil rich tribe of the Easten Nigeria (West Africa). You may have been aware that my husband Mr. Ken Saro Wiwa, renowned poet and Nobel price winner was hanged among eight others, by the tyrannical military led government of Nigeria. Their offence lied only on their resolve to fight without arms, for the right of the Ogoni people whose land and natural resources have been subjected to untold pollution and other serious environmental degradations as a result of oil-drilling activities by the oil companies.

Government refused to pay any meaningful financial compensation to the people of ogoni hence
the armless struggle by my late husband and his elite compatriots leading to their cruel demise. The
attorney to my late husband called a fortnight ago and intimated me that some money is due from an association of oil companies to my late husband in the sum of Eighteen million, United State dollares (US$18M). He has also suggested that I should make an arrengement for a bank account outside Nigeria where this money will be transferred. This is to avoid any possibile confiscation by the ravaged thirsty government of Nigeria. This is why I solicit for your assistance. I shall be pleased to give you 15% of the total sum if you would offer me your bank account for this purpose, 10% of it will be donated to some organization as my late husband has willed, while my children and I would utilize the rest to continue our life out side Nigeria. Please be kind hearted enough to contact me on this e-mail address and send to me the following details:

A. The appropriate bank account to be used.
B. Suitable communication lines (where I can reach you for easier communication).

My attorney's name is Barrister William Ekeh: e-mail : willyekeh@email.ro, Telephone: 234-80-332-92665, Fax: 234-1-759 4389, you can contact him incase you have any doubt on me.

I count on your mercy and understanding.

Yours in need,

Mrs. Agnes Saro Wiwa.

 Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in

Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents Valufon, Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.