Dr. Bode Daniels on Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Overture

Attention,

My name is Dr. Bode Daniels, a director of international
remittance department of citizens international bank
limited Lagos situated at Lateef Jakande road opposite
Cadbury plc Ikeja Lagos- Nigeria.

Through my search in the internet ,I got your email
address and I feel you may be in position to handle
this business with me.

On my desk, I have a report of unclaimed fund
USD$8.850 million from one of the managers of this
bank belonging to a foreigner Late Davis Brown, who
died in a car accident some years ago. According to
the report all efforts to reach any of his next of kin
proved abortive.

As a result, the manager of the branch who is a close
associate of mine has suggested that I collaborate
with him in transferring the fund to an escrow account
overseas. In other to facilitate this arrangement, we
want you to stand before the bank as next of kin to
the late Davis Brown and create a receiving bank
account of yours that can accommodate this large sum.

On our part, all modalities have been worked out in
ensuring a smooth transaction .As you indicate your
interest, further information will be passed on to you
on the procedure that we will follow in accomplishing
this deal. On accomplishment of this deal you will be
entitled to 25% of the total sum.

If this proposal is accepted by you, kindly reach me
immediately via e-mail furnishing me with your
confidential contact telephone /fax numbers.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Bode Daniels