philp-ajayi on Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:24:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

 Dear Sir/Madam,

 REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

 First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
 this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as
 being utterly confidential and Top secret as you were
 introduced to us in confidence through the South
 African Chamber of Commerce Foreign Trade Division.

 We are top officials of the Ministry of mines & energy
 federal ministry of finance and presidency, making up
 the Contract Review panel (CRP) set up by the South
 African Government to review contracts awards/payment
 approvals in the Ministry of mines & energy.

 In the course of our work on the CRP, we discovered
 this fund which resulted from grossly over invoiced
 contracts which were executed for mines & energy
 ministry during the last apartheid era of president
 Frederick De Clark.The Companies that executed the

 contracts have been duly paid and the contracts
 commissioned leaving the sum of US$ 25.5 million
 floating in the Escrow account of the
 Reserve Bank of South African ready for payment.

 I have therefore been mandated as a matter of trust by
 my colleagues in the panel to look for an overseas
 partner to whom we could transfer the sum of US$25.5
 million legally sub contracting the entitlement to
 your company.  This is bearing in mind that our civil
 service code of conduct forbids us from owing foreign
 company or running foreign account while in Government
 service hence the need for an overseas partner we have
 agreed that the funds will be shared thus after it has
 been paid in your account.

 1. 25% of the money will go to you for acting as the
 beneficiary of the fund.
 2. 10% has been set aside a an abstract projection for
 reimbursement to both parties for incidental expenses
 that may be incurred in the course of the transaction.
 3. 60 % to us the government officials (with which
 your professional advise will be needed on the
 business to invest upon with part of our share)

 all logistics are place and all modalities worked out
 for the smooth conclusion of the transaction within
 ten to fourteen days of commencement after receipt of
 the following information:-
 a).  Your bank name & address
 b).  Bank account number
 c).  Your Bank phone, telex and fax numbers
 d).  Your companies name and address including details
 & activities.
 f).  Private phone and fax numbers for easy
 communication link

 these information will enable us made the applications
 and lodge claims to the concerned ministries and
 agencies in favour of your company and it is pertinent
 to state here that this transaction is entirely 100%
 risky free based on trust.

 Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using
 the email address above.

 Thanks
 Philips Ajayi.