David Carter on Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:31:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Free Rare Coin Magazine

I thought you would be interested in a free sample copy of our quarterly
magazine, called Rare Coin Magazine.  In it, you will find a grading guide,
a pricing guide and many articles about U.S. coins.  If you would like a
free copy of this magazine, with over $700 of free coin coupons from our
sponsors, please hit reply and email your street address for our lastest,
Fall edition.
If you wish, you may subscribe for only $12 per year, or join BHCC for $18 a
year,
and this includes free membership in the American Coin Association as well,
with many benfits and discounts.

Kindest regards to you and yours,
David Carter,
www.bhcoinclub.org
Beverly Hills Coin Club
9899 Santa Monica Blvd. #151
Beverly Hills, CA   90212-1672

This message is sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Sender: "Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by sender of this email may be stopped, at no cost to you, by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line."