frame-craft on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:18:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Business Cooperation

 Dear Sir,

 We take this opportunity to write to you with a view to set up friend business relations with you.
Frame Craft company, aimed to improve people's health condition, is the largest manufacturer in china, especially in manufacturing all kinds of magnetic jewelry and the relative magnetic products.

Our products are mainly list as followings:
1. Magnetic Earring series.
2. Magnetic bracelet series.
3. Magnetic necklace series.
4. Magnetic beads.
5. Magnetic pendants.

The service for our clients
Item Quality Control
Exact Order Time Deliver
Customer's Own Artwork/Printinig
OEM Items/New Project Developed

We are always looking forward our customer's new samples for processing too.
 You can get the details via our company web site(www.frame-inc.com)

If you have any questions, plz contact me. You mail will been warmly appreciated.

 B/R
 Susan

Frame Craft Co., Ltd.
Susan Jiang | Business Developer | Hangzhou | Zhejiang | China
Tel + 86571 8510 6851
Fax + 86571 8506 8604
http://www.frame-inc.com
A Manufacture and Export Company In China

 If you are not interested in our company and products, plz delete this e-mail. Thanks a lot.