Mr Benson Douglas on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:49:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PROPOSITION

Mr Benson Douglas
Tel +27 73 266 9599.
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA

ATTN: DIRECTOR/C.E.O

Courtesy of business opportunity, I take liberty anchored on strong
desire to solicit for your assistance on this mutual beneficiary and risk free
transaction with you, which I hope you give urgent attention. To be
precise, I am Mr Benson Douglas the manager of bills/exchange at the foreign
remittance department of ABSA Bank. In my department, we discovered an abandoned
sum of US$ 26.5 Million (Twenty Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our customers who died along with his entire family
in 1988 Lockerbie Pan American Airline plane crash. Since we got
information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over
and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applied
for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our
banking procedures, but unfortunately to no avail and nobody has come forward
to claim the money.

Therefore, upon this discovery that I and other two officials in my
department now decide to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence
my contacting you. We want you to purportedly present your good self as
the next of kin or relation of the deceased so that we can release the
fund (money) into your account for safety and subsequent disbursement since
nobody is coming for it and again we do not want the money to go into the
government account as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and procedures herein stipulates that any accounts
abandoned or dormant for a period of some years is subject to be closed and all
money contained therein will be forfeited to the government treasury account.

Now it is being speculated that the above sum will be transferred into
government treasury account as unclaimed fund on or before December
2002. The reason for you to present your good self as the next of kin is
occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner. Mode of Sharing
After the successful completion of the transfer is as follows, for the
role you will be expected to play in the whole exercise, we have agreed to
give you twenty (20%) of the total sum, and 10% has been set aside for the
expenses we are going to encounter by both parties in the process of this
transaction and the remaining 70% shall be for my colleagues and I. In support of
the aforementioned, you are urged to reply this letter indicating your
readiness and interest to participate in the business. After your reply, you will
be advised on the next step afterwards. I quite believe that you will
protect our interest by keeping this business top secret and confidential.
Your interest will be equally protected, as we must maintain maximum
confidentiality.
Trust to hear from you on the above TEL NO.OR THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS count on your earliest reply.
Thanks

Yours faithfully.

Mr Benson Douglas