Kristen on Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] New Online Alternative To MTV

My name is Kristen Johnson, senior VP of marketing for Alternative TV. Our company is launching a national college tour to promote our new Alternative TV web site, which is a 24-hour streaming online television network boasting international content and audiences. The site features music videos, films and shows from the US, UK, China, Japan, Australia etc. Visit the Alternative TV site. This is a product sample survey, so please contact me with any comments, problems, suggestions and feedback.

Thank You,

Kristen Johnson
Sr. VP of Marketing: Alternative TV
alternative-tv@excite.com