Telcom Services on Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:15:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Why pay more for something if you don't have to?

Compare What You Pay For Conference Calls
We Only Charge 15 Cents Per Minute!

(INCLUDES LONG DISTANCE)
  • No setup fees
  • No contracts or monthly fees
  • Call anytime, from anywhere, to anywhere
  • Connects up to 100 Participants
  • Simplicity in set up and administration
  • Operator Help available 24/7
  • Account Approval Required

  • Use Our Crystal Clear Conferencing Service
    to Manage Your Long Distance Meetings.
    Fill out the form below and a representative
    will contact you with more information.

    Required Input Field*

    Name*
    Web Address
    Company Name
    State*
    Business Phone*
    Home Phone
    Email Address*
    Type of Business

    We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our mailings. We have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal services. To be removed from our list, send an e-mail to remove@virtual-biz.net with the word "remove" in the subject line.