ExoticEroticBall on Sat, 16 Nov 2002 07:48:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Exotic Erotic Club Party(Gala Premiere)-SAVE!

GALA PREMIERE
Perry Mann's Exotic Erotic Ball
~AN INTIMATE AFFAIR!~

Hello to our Special Ball Patrons,
We would like to offer you a $5 savings on
EXOTIC EROTIC BALL -- AN INTIMATE AFFAIR!

Saturday, Nov. 30th, at
Club NV
(525 Howard @ 1st) from 9pm to 3am.

Plus: you will be entered in our special Limousine Package for the night of the Ball.
And given an opportunity to save when you buy our special commemorative video.
Act now and SAVE!

Just Click Here for more info.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to this message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject. Thank you.

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. For more
information visit http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

70739