Service EG on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [e-gold-service] We have set a value limit on your e-gold account

Title: [e-gold-service]
Dear Paul Malacara,

This is a due diligence request.

We have set a value limit on your e-gold account
(For security purposes, your e-gold account number is not specified in this email.)
of US $500 in accordance with Right of Association provisions
of the e-gold Account User Agreement:

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/e-g-agree.htm

If we detect that multiple e-gold accounts are being used to circumvent this
value limit, we will set the value limit on all related accounts to zero
without further notice in accordance with e-gold Ltd.'s Right of Association
Policy located in the e-gold Account User Agreement (see Refusal Without
Cause).

We require the following immediate action:

1. Review point of contact and User information via the applicable form from
the e-gold Account Manager:

https://www.e-gold.com/acct/manager.htm

We may verify the accuracy of this information (see item 3 below);
therefore, it is imperative that this information be complete and correct.
Promptly make any necessary changes via the web interface.

If verification efforts demonstrate any information to be incorrect, we will
set the value limit on your e-gold account to zero without further notice.

2. Mail (or preferably, use a courier service such as Fed Ex or DHL)
original notarized copies of all of the following information:

a) A signed and notarized affidavit listing: Names, addresses, and telephone
numbers of the principal owners of e-gold account.

b) Copy of a telephone or utility bill that has the same address stated in
item A.

c) Notarized copies of Passport or Driver's license of each principal owner.

[Other requirements added dependent on situation]

addressed to:

G&SR
175 East Nasa Blvd.
Suite 300
Melbourne, FL 32901
Attn: Due Diligence Unit

If all requested information is not received within fourteen (14) business days,
the value limit on your e-gold account will be set to zero without further
notice.

If all requested information is received within the allotted response
interval, the value limit on your e-gold account will be removed.

3. We will verify physical address of record (see item 1) via postal mail.
If we are unable to verify physical address, we will set the value limit on
your e-gold account to zero without further notice.

Sincerely,

Due Diligence Unit
www.e-gold.com