abel offor on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:03:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] KINDLY ASSIST

Dear SIR
I am ABEL OFFOR the son of late MR and MRS COLLINSOFFOR. My father was a wealthy cocoa marchant in NIGERIA, he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one oftheir outing on a business trip.My mother died whenI wasseven years and since then my father took me and my younger sister ROSE OFFOR  so special.Before the death of my father onJuly 2001, he called me and my younger sister and told us that he has the sum of forty five million five hundred thousand dollars(US$45,500,000)left in fixed suspense account in one security and finance  company  here in NIGERIA, and he gave me the documents which he used in depositing the money. He also explained to usthat itbecause of his wealth that he was poisoned by his busaciness associates. That we should seek for aforeign partner(GOD fearing person)that will assist us to transfer the money for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management. Please, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following !
ways:
(1)To provide a bank account into which this money would be transfered to
(2)To serve as a guardian of this fund
(3)To  make arrangement for me and my younger  sister to come over  to your country and secure a resident permit in your country. Moreover, we are willing to offer you 20% of the total money as compasation for your  effort input after the successfull transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas. please you can aslo contact me through my altanative email adrress:abel_offor@yahoo.com
Best regards.
ABEL OFFOR.