Dele Cole on Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:59:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Proposal

BUSINESS PROPOSITION

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL.
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude could make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well
at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this transaction, and its discrete nature.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am DELE
COLE, a director with the All States Trust Bank Plc. Lagos. I came to
know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person
to handle this confidential transaction, which involves the transfer
of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum
confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:

An expatriate businessman, Late Engineer John Reid - an Oil
Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his
death a few years ago in a ghastly air crash, banked with us here at
All States Trust Bank Plc. Lagos, and had a closing balance of
US$27.5M (Twenty seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) which the bank now unquestionably expects to be claimed by
any available foreign next-of-kin of the Late beneficiary or
alternatively be donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and
ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria. Fervent
valuable efforts are being made by the management of All States Trust
Bank to get in touch with any of the Reid family or relatives but
proved to abortive.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to
locate any of Late Engr. John Reid' next-of-kin (he had no known wife
and children) that the management under the influence of our chairman
and members of the board of directors, that an arrangement be made
for the funds to be declared UNCLAIMABLE and subsequently donated to
the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course
of war in the already prostrate Africa and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next-
of-kin to Late Engr. Johnson Reid so that the funds US$27.5M would be
released and paid into your bank account as the beneficiary's next-of-
kin. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked
out and more so we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement.

Your share stays while the rest would be for my colleagues and myself
for investment purposes in your country. We have agreed that, the
funds will be shared thus, after it has been transferred into your
account

1. 25% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of
the funds.

2. 5% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any
incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the
transfer.

3. 70% to us the originators of the transaction.

If this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue
advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you, then kindly get to
me immediately via my private Email: delecole@venus.com

Thank you in advance for your anticipated

co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

DELE COLE