IQ - Advisors Insurance Group on Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:25:03 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The Future of LTC has Arrived

Title: The Future of LTC has Arrived
The Future of Long Term Care has arrived!

TermLTC - Easy, Affordable, Complete

Only 3 Decisions To Make!
Only 5 Medical Questions on Application!
Premiums Up To 50% Less Than Industry Rates!
From App To Issue In Less Than 21 Days!
Only Convertible LTC Plan In The Industry!
70% GA Commissions All Ages! (18-79)
Ultimate Safety! (Rated A+ by AM Best)
5 Year Rate Guarantee!
Take a look at these rates! We dare you to compare! ($200 Day Coverage/3 Year Benefit)
50-year-old = $512 annually
60-year-old = $832 annually
70-year-old = $1,760 annually
Call 800-940-4930
www.getappointed.com
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Product availability and benefits may vary by state.