dSamicar on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:23:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RE: Earn a Doctors income within a few short WEEKS!22140

  If you want to make $5000 in your first month! PART TIME! - ...just read on...

What's the best Product without being able to PRODUCE your OWN LEADS??
HERE you get TRAINED on USA's TURNKEY MARKETING MACHINE No 1 !
                                                   We train
                                                 We support
                                              We sell for YOU
                           l i k e   n o b o d y   e l s e   o u t   t h e r e !
..what's the trick?
It's the way you treat people - SUCCEED by helping others to become HUGE !
We let you check out other opportunities first to get you the COMPARISON - NO PUSH, NO SELLING...
..the result:  PEOPLE ALWAYS COME BACK TO US for 1 R E A S O N:

THE MARKETING  POWERTOOLS and SECRETS that we GIVE OUT FOR FREE -
                         a totally unique system with success guarantee!

SUPPORT is our highest concern - our philosophy paid off quickly and
made us the F A S T E S T  GROWING GROUP in the entire business!

                                           We make it happen!
                                      QUICK MONEY!  for YOU !

Ultimate C A S H   M A C H I N E  - the fastest growing group presents:

THE BUSINESS that PAYS you the SAME DAY !
$1000 and $3000 HIGH commissions - and you always get paid first!

---------------------------------------

A U T O P I L O T   !!
Get  STARTED TODAY !
NOT MLM ! ...but residual ... and EVEN MORE POWERFUL !

Become Financially FREE!
No sales training needed.
Only takes 1 to 4 hours a day depending
on how much money you want to make.

MAKE ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS
and THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS profit EVERY time!
No selling to your family or friends, just
happy customers enjoying your product & saving money.
Again, This is Not an MLM company or product.

If you want to make $5000 in your first month! PART TIME!
JUST       send an email to
                PaulStewarts@excite.com
and put    "SEND FREE INFO" in the subject line!

and MORE:

$2,600.00 in Software programs - FREE
All Training & Tech support - FREE
Internet marketing system - FREE
(generates 100's of UNIQUE !  leads every week!)

We are in business for over 8 years -
We are the fastest growing group in the company!

I am personally running my business for only 14 months
but am already averaging $20,000  - $26,000 per month -
This is TURNEY and fully DUPLICATE-ABLE!
I will show you my personal US bank statement and will personally train you !
Everybody can do this.

For MORE FREE INFO to MAKE $5000 in your first month - PART TIME!
JUST       send an email to
                PaulStewarts@excite.com
and put    "SEND FREE INFO" in the subject line!

TESTIMONIALS:

This program is so easy! With this system I have
made 13 sales my first week! That's $13,000.00! This
is the best program I've done & I've done them all!
                                         Richard S. Memphis, TN

I did it all with my computer! People sign up like crazy!
First I said, OK, I am financially totally down, I need to
give this one a try. But only after a few weeks, I am
already out of debt! Oh god, I did not expect that!
I am not a sales person & I did it! I am so excited!
Thank you Richard and Mary!
                                         Randy S. Los Angeles, CA

Within the first 2 weeks only I was released as a Level I
director, 4 weeks later as a Level II director and am now
earning huge $3000 commissions per sale -
My average income is now $20,000 monthly. I was restaurant
manager, worked 2 jobs and was totally burned out before
I came on Board, I know how hard it is to get food on the
table for 5 people...
This opportunity here gave me a new life, working from home
lets me be with my family all day long!
I had no experience on the computer at all - I was just using
the tools that were supplied - If I can do this, everybody can!
This Christmas will be the happiest my family has ever seen
- the first time I don't have to usea credit card to buy presents!
                                                             Andreas B.   Calabasas, CA

All I did was exactly what they trained me to do & in my
second day I made $6,000. No hard selling, no hustling my
friends, just friendly people looking at a great opportunity &
wanting in. Even if it took me a month to make an extra $5,000
I would have been happy, but $6,000 in my second day,
WOW! I'm really excited!
                                                   Dave W. Newport Beach, CA

(This is a one-time offer. Still, to be in full compliance with
U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email, you
may request removal by clicking
mailto:PaulStewarts@excite.com?subject=REMOVE
(or:           send an email to
                PaulStewarts@excite.com