COL.EMMANUEL KOROMAH on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:15:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] urgent

Dear Friend,
It is my pleasure to request your assistance on this business proposition
which if pursued to its conclusion ,will be of immense benefit to both of
us. This request may seem strange but I will crave your indulgence and ray
that you view it seriously. My name is COL.EMMANUEL KOROMAH of the Democratic
Republic of Congo I am one of close aids to the former president of Congo
Democratic LAURENT KABILA of blessed memory, may his soul rest in peace.

For the military of LAURENT KABILA to force out the rebels in my country,

was instructed by him (late president Kabila) to go to the Europe to
purchase ARMS AND AMMUNIATION worth us$15.5(fifteen million Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars) to fight the rebel groups. But when it became apparent
that president Kabila has been killed in a bloody shoot out by one of his
aids. I immediately decided to divert the fund ( US$15.5) into  a private
security company for safe keeping. The money is presently in Holland (The
Nederlands) where I am currently in exile as a POLITICAL ASYLUM  after the
death of president Kabila.

I am requesting your assistance as trusted and
reliable partner to help secure investment outlets
whereby these funds are invested in government
treasury Bills and Bonds and in secure first mortgages
supported by your countries real estate and other
attractive investment programs available.

Though we have not seen nor met each other, but I would want this
transaction to be properly handled with modesty and honesty to a huge
success within two weeks, this money in question is state fund as it is a
deal between you and I, hence the need for secrecy considering the
security  implications.

Thus, if you are willing to assist me to move this fund out of the
Nederlands, you could contact  me through this e-mail Address as stated
below to enable us communicate more about this deal.If the above explanation is okey with with you
I have agreed to give to you 25% of the total sum for your
assistance, 70% for me,while 5% will be set aside
for expenses that will be incured during this transaction

Please note that you will be required to make a brief trip to the
Nederlands
for inspection of the fund. I also intend to visit your country soonest in
order to inquire areas of possible business investment.get back to me
through this email address: emmanuelkoro@netscape. net

I await your urgent response.

Best  Regards,

COL.EMMANUEL KOROMAH