Hajia Mariam Abacha on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 04:16:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] From Hajia Mariam Abacha

Hajia Maryam Abacha
22 abacha cresent,
gidado Kano - Nigeria

E-mail:HajiaMAbacha02@netscape.net

Dear Friend,

May l briefly introduce myself to you. I am hajia Mariam Abacha, the
wife of the late Nigerian Head of State, General Sani Abacha who died on
the 8th of June,1998. Ever since the death of my husband, my family has
been facing a lot of problems mostly with the present Civilian
Government. Consequently, my son -Mohammed Abacha has been under torture in
detention (though has just been released on bail) for a sin he did not
commit and made to  make a lot of confessions as regards valuables, money
inclusive that of my late husband entrusted in his hand for
safe-keeping.

The latest is his confession on the US$700,000,000.00 Seven Hundred
Million United States Dollars) cash his late father gave him for safe
keeping. Please check Newswatch Magazine of May 8th/15th, 2000 issue
on[Website:<http://www.newswatchngr.com>] to confirm the above story. Also the
recent publication by THISDAY Newspaper on Thursday March 1st Edition,
which London Court clear ways for more recovering of Abacha's family
looted money. Please confirm this issue on website:
<http://www.thisdayonline.com>, click the Archive/2001/March
2001/Thursday March 1st. On these note, I  deposited a total sum of
US$40,300,000.00 (Forty Million ,three hundred thousand United States Dollars)
sometimes march last year with a Security company  abroad (name with held for
now). Normally, we (I and Mohammed Abacha) usually do such transaction,
by first sending the money out by Cargo to a security company outside
Nigeria, as photographic materials. And thereafter go to the security
company for claim!
 before transferring it to any bank of our choice. Presently, l can not
travel out of Nigeria, because,if you have gone through the above
mentioned website address, you will see how My son's confession have
implicated my husband and infact the whole of my family. This has actually
caused the Federal Government of Nigeria to confiscate our international
passports, frozen every of my family member bank accounts both home and
abroad, even our properties.

My problem now is, l want someone that can assist me to move the
US$40,300,000.000 (Forty Million ,three hundred thousand United States
Dollars) out from the Security Company, before Mohammed will open up to the
Security Agents. To this regard l am soliciting for your assistance to
claim the boxes containing the money from the Security Company and move
the money to your country.

I shall be ready to negotiate with you any percentage you might want
from the sum. On your advise l shall be ready to invest my own share of
the sum in your country. I assure you that there will be no problems at
all in the course of moving out the money.

I shall so much appreciate your immediate response for full details of
the business which shall be given to you by my second son Mallam Abba
Abacha.You should note also that my son-Mallam Abba Abacha shall handle
all cases as regards this transaction; as he is well abreast with this
transaction for I do not have access to telephone lines now because
they have been tossed by the security agents and my movement being
monitored. I would like my son(Abba Abacha) to settle down or involve in a
dating relation with any lucky foreign lady at the successfull completion
of the transaction.

In acknowledgement of my proposal,i would want you to furnish me with
your Telephone number,Fax number,and Address so as to enable my son whom
will be dealing with you directly to easily have you communicated as to
how you will recieve this money on our behalf withrisk free.

Thanking you in anticipation to your kind understanding and
cooperation.I am looking forward to a healthy business relationship with you and
my entire household.

Hoping to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Hajia Mariam Abacha.