ipep on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 02:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Great Opportunity! 0124ljqO6-721mPtL0-17

Do not let the information in this letter pass you by! You have a great
opportunity!

**DISCOUNT** in over 300 well known online stores!!

http://advantageousness.faithweb.com

Our company now is one of the most stable and most accepted internet
institutions.
This stability has been shown over the past five years that we have been
doing business on the internet, with more than three million members from
all over the world. It could be only by accident that you are not yet
familiar with what we do.

http://advantageousness.faithweb.com

More than two hundred famous and respected online stores are offering their
goods, with more than 250.000 different products. To mention only a few -
Amazon, Fossil, SonyStyle, SportsOnline, Apple, Wallmart, 123InkJets,
BestBuy, DisneyStore, BooksaMillion, CosmeticMall, DecorLine, Diamond,
Stamps.com...

Right now we are the BIGGEST mall center on the internet - thousands of
people buy with us, with discounts, every day!

If you sign up FOR FREE on my web page, you get the possibility to buy any
product with DISCOUNT, in any online store that is integrated in our system!

http://advantageousness.faithweb.com

Besides that, you can make a high stable income using our marketing plan!
Here is what you can achieve by joining our marketing plan!
You can:
- be your own boss;
- choose your working hours;
- have the opportunity to make financial independence;
- get even BIGGER discounts in ALL our stores!

By simply joining FOR FREE on my web page, you get DISCOUNTS in more than
200 famous online stores. You will receive more information by e-mail about
all the other possibilities.
http://advantageousness.faithweb.com

Yours sincerely,
Bogdan Ignjatovic

-------------------------------
You have received this email only once and we shall never contact you
again, so you don't have to remove yourself from any list. If you wish to
do so anyway, please click on this link: mailto:ipep@cheerful.com?subject=Remove

Network ADVERTISING. The best system of ADVERTISING with ads!
Bring out thousands of visitors to your website:
http://www.adnetworknu.com/st/2967860.htm
Do you want VISITORS  to your website?
McExit  will show your pages 500  times just for registration:
http://www.mcexit.com/start.php?referrer=boki