williams williams on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:51:48 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] IN NEED OF YOUR HELE

Dear Sir,

I am pleased to send my greetings to you. I know this
letter will definitely come to you as a surprise.

I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as
chairman of the Contract Review/Audit Committee
scrutinizing all record covering executed contract
awarded by previous minitry  government of Ivory coast.
My

colleagues and I have uncovered a floating amount of
USD$25,500,00.00 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS), without a clear beneficiary
owing to a deliberate act of over invoicing and
inflating of contract value by some government
officials.

This money (USD$25.5m), has already been approved for
payment by the Ministry of Mines, Power and Steel and
is secure under Contract No: MMP/FGN/V1233/ALSCON-2/9,

Job Completion Certificate No: 677000000242MMPS/C, of
17th Oct 1997. As top civil servants we are not
authorized to operate foreign bank account and this is

why we want to use your bank account to transfer this
money outside Ivory coast. We have accepted you as our

foreign partner and will now regularize the approvals
to you as the trust beneficiary of the contract sum.

As soon we receive your acceptance, we shall inform
you of the necessary requirement from you to
facilitate transfer.

Let us use this opportunity and export the benefit of
this sum. We have resolved to give you 20% of the
total sum as compensation for your assistance, 70% is
for me and my partners here in Ivory coast, 10% is set

aside to cover every expenses made in the course of
the transaction.

Note that this should be confidential.

Your urgent response strictly through the above
E-mail. williams2002@usa.com

TEL 27-7317-90301
FAX 27-1183-42149
I am now in South Africa