bmandel on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:50:56 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The domain nname you wanted is available

Greetings,

www.curth.com released for sale by its owner.

What is this unique family or business asset worth to you?

Act quickly, as I am selling curth.com on strictly a first-come basis.

For additional information or to purchase curth.com, click www.curth.com

Best regards,
Bern Hernandez

Bern@Hernandez.net

PS. If you prefer to order via phone, you can secure the domain instantly by calling NameTech, the company in charge of the sale escrow, at 800.545.9508 (Toll free - USA) or 302.369.6911 (International). Se habla Inglés y Español.

Purchase of curth.com is Money-Back Guaranteed!We accept all major credit cardsWe are certified by THAWTE for the security of your online transactions.

Questions? Please write to me, Bern Hernandez, owner of curth.com or contact NameTech directly at 302.369.6911 (USA) or support@NameTech.com. For your convenience, below is a list of frequently asked questions.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What does the price include?

The clearance price includes:

  • Full ownership rights over curth.com
  • FREE registration for the domain for one additional year (a US$29.95/year value)
  • FREE 50 email forwarding addresses
  • FREE web/URL redirection
  • FREE CelluVIP(TM) - unique patent-pending system that allows to receive text messages on your cell phone via your domain name without the need to remember your phone number
  • ZERO RISK through NameTech's Peace-of-Mind money-back guarantee, which insures the legitimacy and security of your investment for the life of your domain

*Complete website hosting solutions are also available.

2. Why is the price so low? I've read that domains sometimes go for thousands or tens of thousands...

As with any serious clearance sale, the domains in the Clearance Program of NameTech are not priced to make big profits -- they are priced to sell as quickly as possible with the purpose of liquidating the assets. NameTech's Clearance Program has an impressive record of effectiveness: 40% of the names in the program sell within 5 days.

3. What does it mean to be "the owner" of curth.com? Are there any hidden fees or commitments if I make the purchase?

Except for the annual registration fee, which covers the cost of operating the domain in the global Internet registry, there are no hidden fees or commitments of any kind. Once you purchase the name, you will have full ownership rights over it, and you will be able to do with it whatever you please. As the owner, you get to choose which services to set for your domain, and, more important, who provides you with such services.

4. I need help. What do I do?

Whether you have a technical problem making your purchase, or you need assistance setting up your website or email, NameTech's customer support team is always there to help. Simply write to support@NameTech.com or call NameTech's Customer Support Center at 302.369.6911 (USA)

A customer service representative will always be there for you.

Se habla Inglés y Español.

You were identified as an individual directly affected by the recent release of curth.com. To stop receiving any type of communications regarding curth.com, please Select Here.