IQ - Dressander on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:49:53 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Higher Rates Are Here Again!

Title: Higher Rates Are Here Again!
Higher Rates are here again!

Product Highlights:
5.50% Interest guaranteed for 5 years*
10% Yearly penalty-free withdrawal available after year one
Systematic withdrawal of interest available after 30 days
Nursing home waiver**
Terminal illness waiver**

Call Dressander & Associates today!
800-526-0319
- or -

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

For agent use only.
*Rate effective 11/2/2002; 10 year vanishing surrender charge; 3.50% interest rate projected years 6-10. **In states where approved. Rates subject to change. Product not approved in AL, CT, IN, MD, NC, NH, NY, OR, PA, RI, SC, VT and WA.