osilamaabdullahi1 on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:48:34 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] as a matter of urgency

Good Day,

REQUEST FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION/ASSISTANCE

We are making this contact with you based on the reliable information
available to us concerning your reputation and well-organized company.
The information is so positive as to convince us that you would be
capable to provide us with a solution to a money transfer of twenty-six million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars
(US$26,500,000.00).

We are a members of a special committee set up for the review and award
of contracts by the department of Petroleum and Mineral Resources.
Our status ranks from ministerial post down to Directors-General. This
Committee is principally mandated by the new Civilian Government to
review
the bogus and the over-inflated contracts awarded since 1993 to
May,1999,
under the regimes of the former heads of state of Nigeria - Late
General
Sani Abacha who died in office in June, 1998 and his successor General
Abdulsalam Abubakar who relinquished power in May, 1999.

In the course of our duty, we have so far been able to recover about
US$135,000,000.00 (One Hundred and Thirty-five Million United States
Dollars) out of which we have used our good offices to set aside the
sum of US$26,500,000.00 for our utilization. However as civil servants,
our code of conduct strictly prohibits us from operating or running
a foreign account, hence we decided to contact you and ask for your
assistance.

Together with some of the top officials of the Nigerian National
Petroleum
Cooperation (NNPC), and the Federal Ministry of finance, we plan to
transfer
this amount of money into an oversea account by awarding a non existent
contract from our parastatal (NNPC) to you, to perfect the transfer.

What we need from you, is to provide a very vital account into which
the funds will be transferred. The trust reposed on you at this
juncture
is enormous. In return, we have  agreed to offer you 25% of the
transferred
sum, while 10% shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal
and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You
will be mandated to remit the balance to other account in due course.

You must however note that this transaction is subject to the following
terms and conditions:
Our conviction of your honesty diligence that you  would treat this
transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality that the funds
would
be transferred to an interest bearing account where the incidence of
taxation would not exert a heavy toll.

We need a reliable and trustworthy person or a reputable company to
do business with,hence this letter to you. So if you can prove yourself
trusted and interested in this deal and opportunity, then we are
prepared
to do business with you.

If this proposal satisfies you, then call and send the fax in response
using the above email address, so that we can discuss the modalities
involved. Please, kindly treat as urgent and strictly confidential.
I honestly assure that this transaction is 100% hitch-free if
instructions
are strictly adhered to.

I would like to assure you that I have carefully and painstakingly
made all arrangement to ensure actualization of this transaction which
will be concluded within a few working days of the necessary
information
and details. The nature of our communication is of utmost importance
hence you may reach me on my email address.

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent response.

Osilama Abdullahi