BELLO KAREEM on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:47:56 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PARTNERSHIP

 Dear Sir/Ma,
I am Alhaji Bello Kareem
a legal Practitioner and also holding
the retainer ship of the Formal Nigerian
Head of State, General Sani Abacha.
I am making this contact based on a reliable
Recommendation given to me by Alhaji Gidado
Umar based on my long time year of retainer
ship with Abacha Family; I have the  instruction of
the wife Mrs. Amina Abacha to write this message
to any of my foriegn friend who is trust
worthy and capable of investing this money well .
Since the assumption of power by the present
Civilian Government in Nigeria, the
entire family of the Late General Sani Abacha
has known no peace at all.The present Federal
Government has set out plans to liquidate the late
General.The Government has confiscated all known
property of the late General in Nigeria;
they have equally frozen all the
family Bank Account here in Africa and Abroad.
The first surviving son of the late General Abacha,
Mohammed Abacha is presently facing trail
on a framed charge of conspiracy and murder
but been release due to some charges against him.
All this victimization and many more have
left the surviving siblings of General Abacha
and his wife in a desperate situation in the
battle for survival. In view of this experience
and in order to avoid being put into worst jeopardy,
Madam Amina Abacha has decided to entrust her
family money under the care of obscure foreigner
for safe keeping. Upon your acceptance to assist,
you will require to go to the country and open an
account in your name where this money will be
deposited for onward transfer to any of your
nominated account anywhere in the world.
The money Four Three Million United States
Dollars ($43.M) is right now deposited in
the Vault of a Security Company as a
Photographic Material for security reasons.
Madam has agreed to give you 25% of the
total sum as your reward after successful
completion of this transaction. We have
concluded that at the end of this transaction,
part of our share will be invested into your
company?s product and export. You required
treating this transaction with sincerity,
urgency and confidentiality. Anxiously waiting
for your response.

Alhaji Bello Kareem.

Law & Equity Chambers.

Lagos, Nigeria.