mo_abacha33 on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:57:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] greetings!!!

FROM: MOHAMMED ABACHA
PRIVATE E-MAIL:mo_abacha33@yahoo.co.in

 My wish at its peak is that you're in good health because health is wealth.

I know you dont know me so I have to introduce myself to you. My name is malik Abacha, a second cousin to the late Nigerian Head of state Gen.Sani Abacha who rule between 1993 and 1998. For more reference to me I would love you to know more about my uncle. Please view this
 site and read it contents carefully;

 http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm

 During the 4th year of his rule, he gave me a sum of US$50M to boost my business which I just opened in Ogba area of Lagos. Unfortunately, the complex which I was using as a ware-house got burnt by a very ragious inferno. I decided to keep the money until the next year when I would start importing new goods from a contractor in Germany which I had signed earlier before the incident.

 My uncle died the next year and everything blew up, the new government started probing the whole family members and freezed most of the family accounts.

 To cut the long story short, they have not detected the money which I secured in a security company out side my country.
 Please, I would need you to assist me in retrieving the fund from the company because if I want to retrieve it and they know my identity they would definitely freeze the money in their account.

 What you have to do is very simple, you will claim the fund as a beneficiary from a contract which was executed by an uncle of yours. All paper works would be put in place for you to claim the money for me.

 The total amount involved is US$30.5M. 10% would be for any expenses incured during the transaction, 30% would be for your support, while the remaining 60% remains mine. I'm an African who believes in divine direction
 and you have been divinely chosen to handle this transaction.

 I hope to hear from you soon.

 Thanks.

 Yours Muhammed Abacha