William Le on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:17:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] nettime-bold, - #1 Affiliates Program

Title: Free Satellite Offer

Attention Webmasters and Affiliate Marketers!

Earn money while helping us give away free satellite system installations!
**THIS IS A MUST FOR POWER AFFILIATES**
Many of our best affiliates earn over $100,000 per year from us.
We paid our best affiliate over $160,000.00 in one month!

Learn why this is the best affiliate program on the net today.
For more info and to sign up for free, please provide your Name and Email HERE

Yours truly,

JP

To unsubscribe click here