LEWIS POGA on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:03:06 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] HELP !!!

FROM: LEWIS POGA
TEL: 0031-627218238

          AN APPEAL FOR YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANCE

Sincere greetings to you and your family. I know that You may be surprised to receive this message from me Since you don't know me in person but for the purpose Of introduction, I am Mr. Lewis Poga, the son of the late Mr. Jami Poga, who was murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE. I got your contact through the world trade journal. As I feel, you should be a reliable and trustworthy person to deal with hence I have decided to write this to you.

My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agent of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged support and Sympathy for Zimbabwean opposition party. Before the death of my father, he took me to South Africa to deposit the sum of Nineteen million US Dollars (US$19,000,000.00) with a security and finance company, as if he knew the looming danger In Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as gem or precious stone to avoid much demurrage from the Security firm. This money was earmarked for the Purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland. This land problem arose when President Robert MUGABE introduced a new land act Which wholly affects the White rich farmers just because some few blacks like my dad condemned this new racist move adopted by the Government, the result was a rampant killing and mob actions against us all both white and some few black farmers like myfather. I and my Mother are currently staying in Holland(Amsterdam) as refugees/asylum seekers have decided to transfer this money to a foreign country where we Can invest it. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in South Africa for fear of encountering the same experience in future Since both countries have the same political history. Moreover, the South african monetary policy/law does not allow such investment hence I am seeking for a foreign account where I can transfer the money thereafter go there to continue my life. I must let you know that this business is 100% risk Free, timely and the nature of your business does not Necessarily matter. So if you are willing to assist us,I and my mother have agreed to give you 25% of the Total money, while 70% will be for us which we shall also invest in your Country with your advice and the remaining 5% will be mapped out for any incidental expenses which we may incur during the transaction. Therefore, if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, endeavor to reply through this my Email address.Remember that this is highly confidential and the Success of this business depends on how secret it is Kept. Please where you are not interested, do not discuss this matter with any body. I shall bring you into a more detailed picture of this transaction when you reply me.

 Best Regards,

Lewis Poga.