IQ - O'Toole on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:27:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] We are the Competition...

Title: We are the Competition...
There's No Competition!
LTC with a $100 case bonus!*
Minimize your clients' out of pocket expenses!
Monthly benefits ...not weekly or daily benefits
Elimination based on days of illness ...not days of care
Up to 90 days of the elimination period waived for Home Health Care if the insured uses our free care coordinator
Spouse discount calculated for each premium...not the lesser of the two premiums
Waiver of Premium elimination period based on days of illness ...not days of care

Call O'Toole and Associates today for more information!
800-548-2336
- or -

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

O'Toole and Associates - Life & LTC Agency

 *Bonus available through 12/15/2002 and not available through all carriers.. For agent use only.