FRANK NKULU on Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] mutual business

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

  I am Mr, FRANK NKULU a native of Cape Town in
  South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with
  the South Africa  DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY

  First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to
  reach you for a transaction/business of this
  magnitude, but this is due to  Confidentiality and > prompt access reposed on this  medium.

  I have decided to seek a confidential
  co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
  described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties
  and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the
 nature of this  transaction.

  Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
  where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the
  cooperation of four other top officials, we have in
  our possession as overdue payment bills totaling
  Twenty - One Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S.
  Dollars ($21,500,000.) which we want to transfer
  abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a
  foreign company/individual to receive the said fund
  on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account
  to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in
  the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service
  Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore
  account hence your importance in the whole
  transaction. This amount $21.5m represents the balance of the
  total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a
 foreign  contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced
 deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been
 paid to the original contractor,leaving the balance in
  the Tune of the said amount which we have in principles
 gotten approval to  remit by Key tested Telegraphic
 Transfer (K.T.T) to any  foreign bank account you
 will provide by filing in an  application through the
 Justice Ministry here in South Africa for the transfer
 of rights and privileges of the former  contractor to you.

  I have the authority of my partners involved to
  propose that should you be willing to assist us in
  the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25%
 of the $21.5 million, 70%  for us and 5% for taxation and
  miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100%
  safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost
  secrecy and confidentiality.

  I have reposed my  confidence in you and hope
 that you will not  disappoint me. Endeavor to contact
 me immediately  through my private  e-mail address
  are  interested  in this deal. If you are not, it will enable
 me scout for another  foreign partner to carry out this deal I
 want to assure you that my partners  and myself are in
  a position to make the payment of this claim possible
  provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and
 guarantee that our share will be secured and please
 remember to treat this matter as very confidential
  matter, because we will not comprehend with any form
  of exposure as we are  still in active Government Service
  and remember once again that time is of the
  essence in this business.

  I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

   NOTE:YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL SHOULD BE SENT TO
 frankiikulu@netscape.net

  Yours faithfully,

 FRANK NKULU