davepeters@runbox.com on Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:25:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Market a Revolutionary New Tissue Antioxidant Scanner!

Once or twice in your lifetime, you will see a new technology developed that will change the world.  The transistor and the microprocessor are examples of these.

Our company has acquired the EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to a new technology where tissue antioxidants (vitamins and various other molecules) can be NON-INVASIVELY MEASURED!!  This technology, called BioPhotonics, is protected by 8 U.S. and international patents and is OURS EXCLUSIVELY!!  BioPhotonics uses a low power laser on human tissue to obtain an "optical fingerprint" of various molecules.  It can quantitate EXACTLY WHICH OF THESE MOLECULES are present in the tissues and EXACTLY HOW MANY THERE ARE.

Using this information, we can derive a BODY DEFENSE INDEX, or BDI, which is a clinical estimate of one's antioxidant protection.

THE BDI IS LIKELY TO HAVE AS BIG AN IMPACT ON MEDICINE AS DID BLOOD PRESSURE AND CHOLESTEROL MEASUREMENT!!  EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WILL WANT TO KNOW THEIR BDI!!  Over the next three to five years, BioPhotonic measurements will doubtlessly become routine in all doctor's offices, hospitals, and clinics.

Furthermore, EVERYONE will want to know how to IMPROVE their BDI; and WE HAVE THE HIGH-QUALITY NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS THAT CAN DO SO!

OBVIOUSLY, THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY PRESENTS A BUSUNESS OPPORTUNITY OF UNPARALLELED PROPORTIONS!!  In the next few months, our representatives will be able to buy and lease these scanners to measure peoples' BDI and to then objectively demonstrate the efficacy of our products in improving it.

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!  This window of opportunity will soon narrow and then close as more and more people get involved.

CALL 1-888-316-9167 TODAY TO LEARN HOW TO GET INVOLVED!!