Mr.David on Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:46:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Condenser microphone producer,Your true choice.

Dear Sirs,
 We're sorry to bother you .If interested ,please read the file .
If not ,please delete it at once or tell us directly .Sorry for the
inconvenience to you .
 Our company is located in weifang ,shandong ,which mainly produces,
studies and develops condenser microphone .Our products are widely used
in telephones, earphones,intercoms, car telephone,mobile telephone ,
recorders,and so on .Our main products includes many kinds of sizes
of Omnidirectional ,Unidirectional and Noise Cancelling condenser
microphone.We enjoy strict and hiyh quality management and reasonable
price. We sincerely invite you to cooperate with us to establish a
long term friendship .
 Please contact us. Please E-mail us for further information.
 Thank you for reading .
 Best regards.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.David