Mr. John Aske on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:34:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I need your urgent response/call Please?

NOTE:        PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESPONSE TO EMAIL
                   ACCOUNT CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER FOR
                   CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.

FROM: Mr. John Aske
TEL: +31-627-431-470
E-MAIL: johnaske@spinfinder.com

Attention Please,

                              BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITED

May I take the privilege to introduce myself? My name is John Aske, the farm supervisor and personal assistant to Mr. David Stevens, a very popular and rich farmer from Macheke, Zimbabwe. My master was murdered in cold blood in my presence on 15 of April 2001, due to the land dispute and political situation in my country, as a result of my master's financial support for the MDC (Movement for Democratic Change), the main opposition party to President Mugabe's party, Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front (ZANU-PF). For more information on my master's murder, you may check the Amnesty International Country Report on Zimbabwe for the year 2001.

When the pressure on white farmers started in Zimbabwe due to the support given to the war veterans by President Mugabe to invade farms and force out white farmers. My master foresaw the danger ahead, he then closed his major bank accounts, and together, we went to Johannesburg, South Africa to deposit the sum of $15.5 million (Fifteen million, five hundred thousand US dollars), with a discrete Security/Courier Company for safety transportation and safe keeping in Europe. This money was deposited in a box on my name, as my master was being secretive with his name, as the South African government of Thambo Mbeki is in support of President Mugabe's actions. He was also a divorcee and has no family. The box is labelled as activate. He has used this Company in the past to move money for the purchase of tractors and farm equipment from Europe.

Now I am currently in the Netherlands where I am seeking political asylum. I am anxiously and humbly seeking for your genuine assistance in helping me to secure and invest this funds/consignment. To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with you, I shall give you 25% of the total money, 5% for miscellaneous expense and 70% for me. If you have knowledge of farming business in your country, or other areas of possible business investment that I may be interested in, please inform me, so that some of my share of the money can be invested. While, you have also10% on any profit realizable in the process of investment of this fund in your country.
Details of how I intend to secure/carry out this project will be related/discussed as soon as I get a response of your willingness and interest. I sincerely will appreciate your urgent acknowledgment as soon as possible by contacting me on my Telephone number: +31-627-431-470 or E-mail address.
Yours truly,
Mr. John Aske
NOTE: YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER ARE VERY IMPORTANT, AS BUSINESS OF THIS MAGNITUDE AND NATURE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE VIA E-MAIL.