nzanga.mobutu.cr on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 02:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] $$$$URGENT APPEAL & CONFIDENTIAL$$$$

Dear Sir/Madam
              PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.

It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your assistance in the context below. I am NZANGA MOBUTU SESESEKU, the son of former Democratic Republic of Congo President, late SIR, MOBUTU SESESEKU who died of lung cancer in Morocco while in exile.

Having gotten your address from our family library, I have no doubt about your capacity and goodwill to assist me in receiving into your custody (for safe keeping) the sum of US$35.2 million (Thirty-Five point Two Million U.S Dollars)WILLED to my favour by my late father.
This money is currently deposited in a Security Company in one of the European Countries as family valuables.

Based on the requirements of the law, the administration/disbursement of my father’s property/estate is under the authority of our family lawyer in Nigeria where I am presently in a political asylum. Now my late father’s WILL has been probated accordingly and this sum of US$35.2 million is now legally mine.

Considering the fact that the present government in Congo is not friendly with our family, I consider it wise to retrieve this money to a trusted account abroad for safekeeping and subsequent investment. The incumbent government in Congo earlier placed overseas travel embargo on our family members there by making things a lot difficult for my mother and other members of our family.

The situation has been so terrible and unbearable fro us that we have been living on the assistance and goodwill of well wishers. In view of this plight, I honestly expect that you will be kind and trustworthy enough to respond to this call to save me and my family from this hopeless future.

I am guaranteeing you a 100% risk and hassles free conclusion of this
transaction. I also agree to compensate you with 30% of this money when it gets to your account for your assistance.

If you are willing to assist me, this will enable me introduce you to our family Attorney who will give you the break down of the ansaction.

Thanks for listening while awaiting for your prompt response.

Kind regards.

NZANGA MOBUTU SESESEKU